CloudieWeb offers a refund policy like no other! However, in order to achieve your refund, you must ensure that you understand the policy. We've outlined it in bullet points below :
- Credit Card payments will not be refunded, for any reason. If you paid with credit card, and would like a refund, we will happily provide you with a credit to your CloudieWeb Account.
- Bitcoin payments will be refunded if you have a valid request for the cancellation.
- Paypal payments will be refunded if their is a valid reason for the cancellation.
- Skrill payments will be refunded if their is a valid reason for the cancellation.
We've also taken the liberty to outline what constitutes a valid reason :
The following list is what we consider to be VALID reasons for requesting a refund :
- You had immediate downtime after placing an order.
- Your server took more than 2 hours to setup for you.
- you were unhappy with the service.
- This includes tickets not be answered, services down, and generally poor service from our service team.
- your server was performing badly.
- This includes a very low latency from your home country
- This includes a very low download speed
- This includes a very low upload speed
We do this to ensure we can continue to provide the best possible service available. We require you to provide proper validation for the refund, as you did use our services, and unless something is legitimately wrong with the services, then their is no reason you would want a refund.
If you have any questions about this policy, please open a ticket with [email protected]